A Few Words
For over 40 years, Clabaugh Pharmacy has taken pride in providing local and hometown services to Beatrice and surrounding communities. Here, at Clabaugh Pharmacy, we provide more than just medications. Our dedicated staff goes above and beyond to improve the health of our community through the many different services we provide. Our attention to detail and devotion to our patients has allowed us to serve the community for four decades.
Nate Clabaugh attended the University of Nebraska (Lincoln) he graduated in 2000. He then was accepted into Creighton University School of Pharmacy. After receiving his Doctorate of Pharmacy, he decided to head back to his roots (Beatrice) to work at Clabaugh Pharmacy, his mother and father’s pharmacy. After 7 years of working alongside his dad, he decided to purchase the pharmacy in 2011. Since that time, Nate has been dedicated to fulfilling the community’s pharmacy needs and to concentrate on exceptional customer service.
Professional memberships/achievements for Nate:
- Member of PCCA (Professional Compounding Centers of America)
- Certified in Immunization by American Pharmaceutical Association
- Member of Nebraska Community Pharmacy Association
- Member of Nebraska Pharmacist Association
- Certified Nicotine Cessation Educator from Purdue University
- Over 150 hours of Continuing Education in Compounding
- CPR Certified